- SJDA UK reserves the right to change the style of the event and any of the speakers without prior notice.
- Registration is on first come first served basis with no priority given.
- In case of cancellations, the next delegate on the waiting list will be informed and given the choice to join the event within 48 hours, complete the registration and pay the fees.
– Cancellations at short notice will be charged as follows:
8 – 21 days before start of event – 50% of fee
0 – 7 days before start of event – full fee
– Candidates with special circumstances arising before or during the event are eligible for full refund (these include illness or death of the candidate or an immediate relative) they would have to send an email to email@example.com detailing the circumstance, no longer than one month after the event.
- During the event:
– Sessions run a tight schedule, latecomers will not be admitted to workshops while in sessions.
– Delegates will switch off their mobile phone s during the event sessions/activities.