Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel, Sheffield, UK.
SJDA-UK organised this event to update the members of the recent SJDA achievements and activities, discuss future plans and projects, getting people involved in SJDA matters and socialising.
The first day included discussions, inspiring lectures, debates about SJDA achievements and future projects, and the election of SJDA admins.
The second day was for socialising and the weather could not have been better for a fabulous BBQ trip to Rother Valley count Park.
Inspiring Talks & lectures
- The future of speciality training in the UK – Shape of training- Dr Peter Hammond, head of the school of medicine, Yorkshire & Humber
- Tips and lessons to learn from patient complaints- The MDU
- The new junior doctor’s contract and pay system- The BMA
- The role of human factors in errors- Mr Haitham Dagash, Consultant Pediatric Surgeon
- Evening dinner party, with Sudanese tunes and quiz time.
- Fabulous BBQ trip to Rother Valley count Park.
Want to hear about our events first hand and get regular updates. Become a member of SJDA-UK.