Aldar Alsudanya, Manchester, M13 0AS
The event was a great opportunity for the Sudanese Junior Doctors in the UK to meet & acheive the following:
- Review SJDA achievements
- Discuss the challenges facing SJDA
- Discuss future plans and five year strategy
- Adoption of constitution
- Election of admins
minutes of Table Discussion
Pictures & videos
- Project leaders presentations & reports: Over 20 Sudanese doctors, who were active and led projects since the formation of SJDA, presented their work, their progress so far & the challenges they faced.
- Round Table discussions: The participants were divided into 5 groups, they were rotating around different coffee tables. Each group had about 10 minutes for discussion after which they were moved to the following table. The full session time was about an hour, and a Summary of discussion outcomes was presented to participants by facilitators. Topics included:
Sudanese Doctors House, Five-Year strategy and SWOT analysis. SJDA-UK form and structure, SJDA-UK Relief projects and charitable activities in Sudan, External Relations and fundraising.
- A plenary meeting: where all participants were in the main lecture hall. Topics discussed included: Admins report including financial report, Adoption of the constitution, & Election of admins.
Project leaders presentations
Round Table discussions
Want to hear about our events first hand and get regular updates. Become a member of SJDA-UK.