In this page:
- Section 1: Information About the Writer
- Section 2: Scope of Practice in the UK
- Section 3: Type of Training/ Route to Training
- Section 4: Subspecialties
- Section 5: Application Process
- Section 6: Requirements To Get Into Training (Person Specification)
- Section 7: Important CV/Portfolio Perks (How To Achieve Them)
- Section 8: The Interview
- Section 9: Competition Ratio
- Section 10: Offers and Visa Issues and HEE
- Section 11: Speciality Exams
- Section 12: Speciality Courses
- Section 13: Rotations
- Section 14: Ranking of Deaneries
- Section 15: Wages / Take Home Cash
- Section 16: MTI
- Section 17: Experience of Sudanese Doctors (Personal Experience)
- Section 18: Important Links and websites[/su_note]
ST4 Child and Adolescent psychiatry, London Deanery.
I completed my F1 and F2 year in Yorkshire Deanery, in Grimsby and Hull respectively.
I completed my core training in Psychiatry in London deanery.